Unsplashed background img 1
Is it incumbent on the Government to refer every dispute to a Labour Court, Tribunal or National Tribunal for adjudication?

The Government has a discretion to refer or not to refer a dispute to a Labour Court, Tribunal or National Tribunal for adjudication. The Government can use the power of making a reference on consideration of the failure report received from the Conciliation Officer or on its own motion. If the Government decides not to make a reference, then it is bound to record reasons for doing so find communicate them to the parties. S.10

Did you find this content helpful?

Yes No

Call us on 09920-100-462 |Request a quotation

LK Nakashe Consultants Pvt. Ltd is India’s leading compliance & labour law consulting firm. Headquartered in Mumbai, we are ISO 9001 Certified & Crisil Certified, and we serve all 29 states and 7 union territories of India. Our service bouquet includes Registration & Renewal Services, End-to-End Monthly Compliance Services, Audit & Due Diligence Services, Advisory & Consulting Services, Payroll Management Services and Contract Staffing Services. Our client list of 750+ companies includes some of India’s biggest business conglomerates, MNCs, public listed companies & SMEs

First-of-its-kind app that UN-COMPLICATES compliance & labour laws. Download for free on iOS & Android Google play App store