Unsplashed background img 1
What is the remedy provided under the Act for recovering bonus due but not paid?

If any bonus is due to an employee under a settlement, award or agreement, he can make an application for its recovery to the Government and the Government may issue a certificate to the Collector to recover the same as an arrears of land revenue. Such application should be made within one year from the date on which bonus became due to the employee from the employer.

Did you find this content helpful?

Yes No

Call us on 09920-100-462 |Request a quotation

LK Nakashe Consultants Pvt. Ltd is India’s leading compliance & labour law consulting firm. Headquartered in Mumbai, we are ISO 9001 Certified & Crisil Certified, and we serve all 29 states and 7 union territories of India. Our service bouquet includes Registration & Renewal Services, End-to-End Monthly Compliance Services, Audit & Due Diligence Services, Advisory & Consulting Services, Payroll Management Services and Contract Staffing Services. Our client list of 750+ companies includes some of India’s biggest business conglomerates, MNCs, public listed companies & SMEs

First-of-its-kind app that UN-COMPLICATES compliance & labour laws. Download for free on iOS & Android Google play App store