Form 31 & Declaration - Non Refundable Advance against Provident Fund,The EPF & MP Act 1952 - The Employees Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
When you send these forms, the receiver will get an email form filling instructions, checklist,all relevant forms attached, list of desired documents and Government proofs.
Non-refundable advances against provident fund
Who should use this?
Employees who wish to avail a non-refundable advance against their provident fund for any of the following purposes
(1) Purchase of site for construction of house
(2) Construction of house
(3) Purchase of dwelling flat/ house
(4) Additions, alterations or improvements to the dwelling flat/ house
(5) Repayment of an existing loan
(6) For hospitalisation of more than a month, major surgical operation
(7) For marriage of self/ son/ daughter/ sister/ brother
(8) For education of son/ daughter
(9) For assistance during abnormal conditions due natural calamities
Which are the forms & what is their purpose?
(1) Form no. 31 is for requesting Non-refundable advances of Provident Fund
How to fill the forms?
To ease your work, please read the instruction carefully. The instruction sheet will be sent to your email-id, along with the form
Mandatory checks on the form
* 2 signatures on Form no. 31 & 1 Signature on Declaration Form
* Mobile number (To get SMS alerts)
Documents to be submitted along with the forms
(1) Cancelled cheque along with bank statement/ first page of bank passbook
(2) List of other documents are vary with the purpose of the advance. Please check instruction sheet
Strict checks on the bank account of the employee (beneficiary)
- The claimant should attach a copy of Bank Passbook first page / cancelled cheque ensuring that the IFSC code account number are clearly visible
- Should be a single account (Joint accounts are not permitted)
# The maximum amount of advance receivable is pre-fixed
# Please read the instruction sheet for more details
Call us on 09920-100-462 |Request a quotation
LK Nakashe Consultants Pvt. Ltd is India’s leading compliance & labour law consulting firm. Headquartered in Mumbai, we are ISO 9001 Certified & Crisil Certified, and we serve all 29 states and 7 union territories of India. Our service bouquet includes Registration & Renewal Services, End-to-End Monthly Compliance Services, Audit & Due Diligence Services, Advisory & Consulting Services, Payroll Management Services and Contract Staffing Services. Our client list of 750+ companies includes some of India’s biggest business conglomerates, MNCs, public listed companies & SMEs