PF Death Case - Form 5IF Form20 Form 10D (The EPF & MP Act 1952) - The Employees Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
When you send these forms, the receiver will get an email form filling instructions, checklist,all relevant forms attached, list of desired documents and Government proofs.
Claiming provident fund, monthly pension and insurance amount in case of death of a member
Who should use this?
By the provident fund nominee, in case of death of the member
Who should claim this?
In case the deceased member was a
(1) Unmarried Male/Female then his/her Father & mother is both applicable for the same claim.
(2) Married Male/Female then only spouse is applicable for the same.
Which are the forms & what is their purpose?
(1) Form no. 5 IF is for claiming insurance amount in case of death of a member
(2) Form 10-D is for claiming monthly Pension in case of death of a member
(3) Form 20 is for claiming provident fund in case of death of a member
How to fill the forms?
To ease your work, please read the instruction carefully. The instruction sheet will be sent to your email-id, along with the form
Mandatory checks on the form
* 2 signatures on Form 5IF
* 2 signatures on Form 20
* 9 signatures on Form 10D
Documents to be submitted along with the forms
(1) Death certificate of the member original copy
(2) Guardianship certificate if the claim is on behalf of a minor family member/ nominee/ legal heir by other than natural guardian
(3) Succession certificate in case of claim by the legal heir
(4) Cancelled blank cheque of the bank account of the Nominee
Strict checks on the bank account of the employee (beneficiary)
- The nominee should attach a copy of bank/cancelled cheque ensuring that the IFSC code account number are clearly visible
- Should be a single account (Joint accounts are not permitted)
# All the 3 forms viz. Form no.5 IF, Form no. 20, & Form no. 10-D/ 10-C should be submitted so that all the benefits under the scheme may be processed
Call us on 09920-100-462 |Request a quotation
LK Nakashe Consultants Pvt. Ltd is India’s leading compliance & labour law consulting firm. Headquartered in Mumbai, we are ISO 9001 Certified & Crisil Certified, and we serve all 29 states and 7 union territories of India. Our service bouquet includes Registration & Renewal Services, End-to-End Monthly Compliance Services, Audit & Due Diligence Services, Advisory & Consulting Services, Payroll Management Services and Contract Staffing Services. Our client list of 750+ companies includes some of India’s biggest business conglomerates, MNCs, public listed companies & SMEs